Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Smash"ing Milestones

I might hate the game, and it might be corrupting our souls, and it may be distracting us more than necessary, but today, the 5000th match of Super Smash Bros. Brawl was held today in the Davidson A lobby.

5000? Wow, we sure have come a long way.

The Players -
A JEW (Moi) - Zero Suit Samus
Player 2 ('bot) - Meta Knight
SEAN? (AMeanGuy) - Captain FalconCaptain FalconCaptain FalconCaptain FalconCaptain Falcon
ELiAS ('Nam Pimp) - R.O.B.

So the match started off normally enough with my normal item spam, and subsequently getting trashed because of it. SEAN? got things started off by Falcon Punching me to the face. The first death of the 5000th match of Smash. . . how memorable. Anyway, by trying to stay out of the match, I survived a bit longer, and Falcon proved his worthlessness. Too bad. After dodging countless attack, my superiors got the better of me. Curse her lightweighted-ness. In the end, R.O.B. had too much damage to hold off Meta Knight. Congratulations to 'Bot for winning the 5000th match of Smash. Probably only right it happened that way. It's your game, after all :P

No comments:

Post a Comment